Saturday, March 28, 2015

For the Love of Thrift

One of my favorite places to work is the Cedar Chest Thrift Shop at Lambs Farm.  When I have a bit of free time, I run on over and whip up any signs they need.  I love the fact that nothing goes to waste here.  To make these signs, I use old scraps of paper, manila envelopes, bits of cardboard.  Even their large chalkboard is made from an re-purposed tabletop.
 Lambs Farm provides an amazing community for adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities-- check them out here: http://www.lambsfarm.org/

Some genius took a legless restaurant table and slathered
a thick coat of chalkboard paint over the top-- voila!



Some fun fonts...


Even during winter-- which is a slow time for donations--
there is quite the clothing selection at the Cedar Chest.
I swear my entire wardrobe is from here.



Thanks for stopping by!  



No comments:

Post a Comment