Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Free Time Fun

Sometimes I enjoy playing around with thrift shop craft supplies.  And my Canuck has to put up with paper bits and thread ends scattered through the house for a week or so.  Here are a few I've worked up recently.

Custom-made adventure cards-- bundled together with striped cord and a blank gift tag.

Honestly, this is mostly a chance to show off my new grey duvet cover-- soft slate-colored linen, with that lovely, naturally messy look.  It makes me want to stay in bed all day.  Notice the backdrop of each craft pic...

I love gift tags... especially with different types of string.

Seasonal gift tags

Bookworm Tags-- crafted from old novels
and dictionaries found in my favorite thrift shop.
I love old lace, and especially love making old lace
 into gift tags.  Did I mention I love gift tags?
Thanks for stopping by.  I'll continue to post craft pics as I find more thrift shop materials and have free time to craft.



No comments:

Post a Comment