Sunday, May 17, 2015

It's Been a Long, Cold, Lonely Winter


My brother-in-law has worked the night-shift for years now. The transfer to day-shift has been a long-awaited occasion, one that has finally dawned (haha). Of course, my creative big sister is throwing the party of a lifetime for her hard-working man-- sending ShortCake invitations, naturally-- and I cannot wait to see the decorations she comes up with.

Gettin' started with those invitations...
Different borders for each invitation emphasizes
 the cheerful mood of this event!
Designing these retro "Here Comes the Sun" invites took me into a world of groovy new fonts that I wish never to leave. Thanks, Charis, for this opportunity to shine. Ok. Enough with the puns. ;)

Check out the retro umbrella-- I just had to fit that in somewhere. 

Loads and loads of invites.






No comments:

Post a Comment