Monday, March 9, 2015

Rita Pia's Pizzeria (Say that five times fast...)

My favorite chalkboards and signs are designed for small businesses around the northern Illinois area.  I'm thrilled local businesses can have access to unique, custom-made menu boards that showcase their particular style.  I had a lot of fun working with Rita Pia's Pizzeria in Libertyville recently.


My mouth watered extensively while lettering these menus.  If you ever drop by to try their delicious pizzas or lunch items, my personal favorite is the thin crust SOB.  The prices are pretty tasty too! 


These boards are the most beautiful I've ever worked on.  I appreciated the manager's desire to go for quality on his menus.

Can you tell how short I am?  Even with the help of a ladder...
I made an important discovery: I LOVE drawing garlic.
Thanks for dropping by, and be sure to pay a friendly visit to Libertyville's new pizzeria! You will not be disappointed.





No comments:

Post a Comment